In performing the obligation to provide information pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119 of 04.05.2016) we hereby inform you as follows:
1) the controller of your personal data is limited liability partnership Commercecon spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. K. with its registered office in Konstantynów Łódzki 95-050, ul. Inwestycyjna 5,
2) the respective Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com,
3) you personal data will be processes pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016,
4) recipients of your personal data will exclusively be entities authorized to receive personal data pursuant to provisions of law in force,
5) your personal data will be stored until you exercise your right to object to the same
6) you have the right to access your personal data, rectify the same, have the same erased or to restrict processing of the same, the right to withdraw your consent and the right to data portability
7) you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if your personal data is processed in violation of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
8) your personal data will/will not be processed in an automated manner, including by way of profiling. Automated decisions making will consists in the storing the following data in our database:
- your personal data
- name of entity which you represent
- contact telephone number
- e-mail address
In consequence of the aforesaid processing you will e.g. receive customized commercial communication.
9) providing of your personal data is voluntary; however, failure to provide personal data may result in your inability to subscribe to our newsletter, participate in our contests, receive marketing offers, take part in surveys and receive commercial offers.